el Catavinos (the Winetaster)

Offers wine reviews of wines tasted in and available in Colorado Springs and Denver. General wine information, especially on the health benefits of wine.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Enter your email address below to subscribe to el Catavinos (the Winetaster)!


powered by Bloglet


Subscribe to Site Feed

Add to Google

Thursday, May 26, 2005

X Winery

If you have been reading my wine reviews or attend wine tastings with me you know that I love the X Winery Petite Sirah. So when I stumble across a story about X Winery on Vinography, you know I'm interested. Did you know that X Winery was the result of an MBA project? The goal of the project was to prove that California wine can be made with the best technology, sold at $20 a bottle, all while making money as a business. Congratulations to Winemaker and CEO Reed Renaurdin who is making good California wine at good prices. And they are now putting their wine into boxes (see Boxed Wine) which will save consumers even more money (about half!) X Winery is a success in both winemaking and business, good for all!